Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today's Guidance

As I sat in meditation today, in my mind I asked for guidance in my life, and then I listened.

This is what I heard:

1) Let go of fear.
2) Claim courage to act and be -- in spite of all challenges.
3) Be inspired by the energy of the challenges.
4) Express gratitude and love every day.
5) Pray every hour.
6) Enjoy life every minute.

And so I was reminded that 'e-motion' is energy in motion. And whatever emotion I feel, I can channel that energy for my highest good.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Hi,

I hope it's OK to follow your blog- I am becoming interested in the link between spirituality and astronomy and really like your websites.

And the short & simple, insightful truths you have written here ring very true!

Joyous Judy said...

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for your kind words. I am honored to have you following my blog!

Blessings,
Joyous Judy